Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Dear Photoblog,

i miss you! i can't wait to get home and edit all of my FUN pictures for you to see! i also apologize. 3 weeks ago i realized i had spelt "photography" wrong on your title. i decided since it had taken me 2 months to notice it, nobody else would notice it till i got time to fix it. i was wrong. someone did notice it. they deserve a gold star for actually telling me about it too! (even tho i already knew) at least i know she'd be honest and share things like that with me! =] so when i get home i promise to fix you! i'm sorry i didn't have time to do it before. and i'm also sorry that i don't get to edit pictures to put on you! hopefully next wednesday or thursday! what do ya say? is it a date?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment