Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dear Photoblog,

Dear Photoblog,
I regret to inform you that last night as I went to put my pictures for the day on my computer to edit them, I realized that I had forgotten my camera cord. How could I have done this to myself and YOU!? It is still plugged into my overly large computer at home, where I wish I would have thought about it sooner. This being said, that means you will not be updated for over 2 weeks! I am VERY bummed about this situation and hope that YOU will understand. It is not neglect for you, it is forgetfulness on my part. I apologize with all my heart and cannot wait to see you again in 2 weeks. I love you very much, and hope that you will forgive me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment