Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day #243- December 13

This blog has become more of a hassle then an enjoyment. But I will not FAIL. I will finish this goal of mine!
I figured I had better catch up before we head off to Vegas today.
-Between this, packing, my 1 year old, and getting emotionally prepared to leave my baby for the next 4 days... Today has been heartbreaking!
... My stomach is in knots, my heart is aching, and my mind can't let my baby go! As silly as it sounds I've already hugged my little boy, while being in tears... And I can only imagine how I'll really be while leaving him and on my way home from dropping him off!
Wish me luck... I'm off the spend the next hour and a half with my baby!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment