Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day #231- FaIL!

Due to moving, thanksgiving, packing, traveling, unpacking, and having a LIFE!
I have FAILED! But just so you know... I HAVE taken a picture everyday! BUT..... I've fallen too far behind and have too much stuff to do to update every single picture... So I'm starting where I left off! And I WILL do better!
So... to kick off my RETURN... Check this cute couple out!
I took Tayler's family pictures... Go here to see them!
And just so you know... This was actually a test shot... and look how good they look!
I can't wait for their engagement and wedding pictures!
They are getting married next July and I CAN'T wait!!
I love you, Tayler!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment