Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Monday, September 20, 2010

iheartfaces photo challenge! (Day 188)

ya know when your "toddler" gets quiet?
and you just KNOW that they are up to something?
this was one of those times!
(better then the toilet time, i decided to grab him instead of my camera at THAT moment!)

this week on iheartfaces it's all about "smirks!"
go check them out for more great piKs!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet face!!! Great photo.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee. He does look like he is about to get into something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those two bottom teeth! really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Great capture. Love the pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little guy! Love this entry. He's too cute!

    ReplyDelete