Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day #143-Tiffany's Blue

so i came home to this SUPER cute bracelet that i'm in love with!!

alsooo, what do you think of my new logo?
i think i'll stick with this one! =]

and one more thing,
before i left for idaho i started up a "real" photoblog.
one that i would put my photo sessions on.
i'm still working on it but i will unveil it soon enough!!
i CANNOT WAIT!
yayyyyyyy
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment