Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day #45- Gimme a Ride?

last minute picture!
today has been a busy day!
between our last day of church with our sunbeams,
moving stuff,
visiting my family,
and dinner with friends.
i completely forgot to take a pik!
so when i did remember i couldn't think of something to take a pik of...
well, i went outside and this little tractor caught my eye!
it was actually dark when i took it so i'm pretty proud of my skill!
you can't really tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment