Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day #29- My Baby Boy Isn't Such a Baby Anymore! =[

































It's B-Man's 1/2 BIRTHDAY today! Yayy for being 6 months old!
It's sooo sad!
I want him to stay little FOREVER!
But I love watching him learn new things everyday!
Maybe one day he'll even be able to wear 6-9 month clothes! =]



*I won't be able to post pictures for the next week but hopefully 
I get some amazing shots while in SUNNY California!*
"California here we come, right back where we started from, CALIFORNIA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment