Welcome to my 365 Days of PiKs blog!
I love photography and have wanted to do something with this love since my junior year in high school!
I'm hoping that this year of pictures will help me become a better photographer and reach outside my comfort zone.
So follow me in taking pictures of randoms, daily things, but mostly my little boy, Boston!
TAKE A PiK!

© Copyright
Please do not use piKs without permission.
Thank You!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day #1- Piggy Bank

I've decided to document this year in odd pictures!
One day could be a random picture... One day could be a flower... Maybe a baby... Maybe a person!?
Who knows? I just want to take a picture everyday... maybe 2!
I just want this to be my goal for a year!
PLUS, I need to get my photography skills going with this sweet new camera of mine!
But if nobody read this or looks. That's fine! I just wanna do it for me!

So...
Day # 1...
I'm starting off random.
This is B-Mans piggy bank! I love it! It's sooo cute! =]
All the change I find around the house goes straight into it!
Stay tuned... Tomorrow will be something different!

No comments:

Post a Comment